Infrared Saunas Buffalo NY
RECREATIONAL WAREHOUSE - Skip the Middle Man and SAVE!
A New Generation of Infrared Saunas
In today's lifestyles most of us do not actively sweat on a daily basis. Medical studies show that deep sweating has numerous health benefits. Recreational Warehouse's infrared saunas made by Tylohelo provide all the benefits derived from a deep sweat. TyloHelo is a Swedish company and has over 70 years of experience and is a recognized brand by sauna enthusiasts around the world. TyloHelo infrared saunas use 100% natural Canadian Hemlock wood and CarbonFlex infrared panels to provide the highest quality materials and innovative technology for the best possible sauna experience. Recreational Warehouse carries both the G-Series and the more advance B-Series infrared saunas by Tylohelo. The sizes we offer range from 1-person, 2-person, 3-person corner and in select models we can special order 4-person models. Recreational Warehouse offers delivery and installation using our own trained technicians for a small fee. Stop by our store today for a free consultation and demo one of our many floor models.
Why Infrared Saunas?
Infrared is the latest technology (also known as FAR) and is more efficient than a traditional steam sauna. Infrared is more efficient because the technology uses light waves to promote heat generation in the body with only a small percentage of the heat heating the air. This results in an experience of a deeper sweat at a lower ambient air temperature. An Infrared sauna's optimal operating temperature is between 115 degrees to 140 degrees while a traditional steam sauna’s temperature can get as high as 195 degrees. The CarbonFlex infrared panels ensures an evenly distributed heat so you experience no "cold spots". Enjoy the relaxation and profound detoxing effects of a sauna without high temperatures and constant cleaning/ maintenance of a steam sauna.
Can be Delivered and Professionally Installed for a fee.
- Regenerates skin cells, help with cellulite (anti-aging effect)
- Helps burn calories (similar to aerobic exercise)
- Relieves aches and pains from Arthritis, Fibromyalgia
- Provides Vitamin D (good for winter when days are shorter)
- Helps clear up rashes and acne
- Increases blood circulation
- Very good for cancer patients (cancer cells do not respond well to heat)
- Increase metabolism
- Speeds up post-workout recovery
- Raises the body white blood cell count (the immune system)
- Stimulates endorphins, helping mood
- Detoxification of heavy metals, pollutants, pesticides, food additives, and other environmental toxins.
- Increase energy levels
- Builds the heart muscle and improves cardiovascular performance
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves skin tone, cleanliness, and appearance
- Improves flexibility
- Sinus and respiratory system improvement